RSS
email

the way I see...

The intake for short-courses in INTEC this 2009 session is around 273 students..the majority students enrolled are from Middle East Programme (MEP). Other programmes included for this intake are- Russian and Korean Programme.
Basically, the MEP itself divided into two countries; Jordan (MEJ) and Egypt (MEG). I'm a MEG student; MEG5, to be specific.
Huhuhu

Biology,
Biochemistry,
Physiology,
English for pre-medical students,
Arabic (informal),
Introduction to Islam and Medicine,
Civilization in Medicine,
Computer Literacy...

those are the subjects that I have to learn here, in INTEC..although less than the subjects I've taken last year for SPM..but these subjects definitely 'heavier'! huuu.

honestly..
my emotion...
it's all mixed up!
why?

yeah...
excited..
to learn more things and explore something new..
meet new people, new friends
with differrent..
styles?
way of study?
and lots more..
it's biodiversity..haha

nervous..
because now somehow...
I'm entering new 'life'..
CAMPUS LIFE!
(I have to bid goodbye to those SCHOOOL LIFE...)

in doubt..
whether I can get along with new friends? haha
catch up the the syllabus with the fast-paced lecture in class?
learn the spoken arabic (Egpyt) for communication?
and..many more..huhu


But still, you have to keep believe in yourself when others are doubting you, right?
because if you don't believe in yourself, who else?

that's how it suppose to be...







Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

best

jom