RSS
email

A BLOG?!

I prefer reading and talking to WRITING!
I admit it.
hahaha
for that reason..
the very moment my English lecturer, Ms. Hasnaa inform us that we need to do a journal..
my jaw dropped!
a journal?
electronic (blog) or traditional?
and finally..
it's a blog that has been chosen.
1 or 2 entries or more per week.
Ermm..there's something fishy going on here..
ahah! guess what?
huhu
this blog includes in the assessment needed for the subject..
see? I told you!
hahahaha
That moment..
I was like..
Omigod..no way!
huhu
I'm not good in writing..
and expressing myself through writing is not my cup of tea..
however...
NOW I'M A BLOGGER!
hahaha..
see?
I have my own blog..
my own sites..
my own URL..
do you have any?
ask yourself..hoho.
thanks to my lecturer
because she did ask my friends and I to do our own blog..
if not, I won't have my own blog..
my own URL...
and I'm writing every weeks...
haha.
actually..
somehow and somewhat..
now I could see why she asked us to do so..
hehe
  1. so that we're not IT+Computer illiterate. (hehe)
  2. we know how express ourselves (long-term effect)
  3. practice English.
  4. for our goodsake! (of course! hehe)
well..wish me good luck! :)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

best

jom