RSS
email

truth.

so many things happen lately. 
perhaps we live our life too fast?
well, they said it's a fast-paced life. 
so true, i rather said so.
and things that keep us to the ground is: TRUTH.

and TRUTH...
truth are ugly and they hurt. [damn hurt]; 
hard to accept, but it's real. 
wake up, get real. [ok]
but it's my fault, so i accept it.
blame it to no one else, but me.

ALLAH,
grant us serenity to accept things that we can't
strength to change things that we can
and wisdom to know the difference.
ameen ya rabb~


this very moment,
i wish i can walk while it's raining;
because no one knows i'm crying.
now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart.

...................................

i'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life
they add colours to my life, teach me things i do not know
no matter who they are - in a way, they completed me.

sorry, readers.
nothing much to say.
because today is simply not my day.

.................................

Do remember me in your du'aa 
thank you.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

best

jom