RSS
email

part 2

although dz event - last week...i still wanna share some details bout da event..hihi...d way i c it, my way...my experience.



52 hours THE LONGEST NON-STOP MULTILINGUAL PUBLIC SPEAKING!
21st-24th JUNE 2009...

10 languages! awesome!
don't look down at this event..hihi
hundreds of contestants..
hundreds of speeches..
different speech..
different people..
came from different background
with one aim...
deliver speech and talks
to be in
MALAYSIA BOOK OF RECORDS!

erm...
I love to talk...haha.
so the first moment k.syarifah farah nabilah and k.anis (facilitator 4 group 20 & 21) told my group n I dt there'll b such event (52hrs..non stop public speaking) during "Minggu Mesra Siswa"...my frenz n i were very excited!
hello...this event is an attempt to be in MALAYSIA BOOK OF RECORDS and it can be in GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS too..hehe. chance of a life time!

afterwards...when there's official ads bout dz event..flyers..etc..
my frenz and i submit our name again..to the commitee.

but then...one day, Ulya came to my class asked us to join dt event..coz there somehow and somewhat "shortage" of participants from MEP classes.. i wasn't in my class yet dt early morning..but that's wt my classmates told me..

so...when afiq (class rep) ask the members of meg 5 "who wanna join dt event...?"..
spontaneously...something came across my mind and i juz shoot it..voice it out loud.. "hey, y dun all of us join dt event..the more the merrier..haha..".. actually it was juz a way to avoid any "victim" to represent our class..haha.

so..the result..altogether - 24 of us join dt event..hehe

but when the name lists was there -on the notice board..my heart sank..
huhu...my name wasn't there! huwaa..but then i managed to be da backup..hee..haha. bro azizi, bro yuzairi (jz to say few names) already knew me because i asked them a lot bout the event and bout my chances as backup...

y'know wt?
my deep interest in debates and talks keep me on the right track..hee..

dt morning, da 2nd day of the event..i juz went to ask if there's any chance 4 me as a backup to giv my speech.. but looks like i jz hv to wait for phone calls.
luckily there's a guy who want to change his speech time..and within split second..i replaced his actual time to giv speech (at noon) haha..

that noon, i delivered my speech in arabic..not bad..haha. even i, myself can't imagine i gv speech in arabic..becoz b4 dz i juz get involved in english talks, english debate.. ermmm..another starting point for me to get used of arabic language perhaps..there's always room for learning and improvement..rite? hehe

be confidence..
hv passion in wteva dat u do!
n lots more!

jz wanna share dt..

u r not alone in dz world..
there's many people out there..
who hv different way of thinking
and different way in
seeing things in life..

try something new..

do mingle with others
get to know each other
so that u'll b more exposed
to how sweet ur life is
when u live your life
in da rite way..

from dz event i've learned a lot..
it's more than juz speech
more than jz received certificate
or free t-shirt...
but in a whole
it's another new experience!

til next post..

p/s: my name! it's in MALAYSIA BOOK OF RECORDS! hehe

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

best

jom