RSS
email

someday.

today. thursday.

not-so-ordinary-day

but still, lets called it a day okay.

............................

Taking your advice, I'm looking on the bright side and balancing the whole thing. but often times the words get tangled up in lines and the bright lights turns to night. yeah, i don't know well enough. it seems that every time we talk, we can't get pass the little stuff. I'm sorry I'm being troublesome, bothersome. gosh. the pain is self-inflicted and i know that it's not good for my health...but..hey, i'm recovering....loading data.

.........................

I will learn to let go of what I cannot change,

I will learn to forgive what I cannot change,

I will learn to love what I cannot change.

i face the day, pray to God that i won't make the same mistake. all the rest is out of my hands. but i will change..Erm...yeah, i will change. whatever, wherever, whenever i still can.

................................

i said:

well, now i can't care about how every one else really feel. enchantment has but one truth; i weep to have what i fear to lose. I'm emotionless. i have enough hurt of my own to heal.

.............................

later on, the other part of me said:

but seeing others smiling, is a great relieved. smile. it make a world of difference. don't you remember that: "if you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind heart trouble...?" so...do care bout others although you have enough hurt of your own to heal. may ALLAH bless every step that you take.

...............................

Someday, everything will all make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

.................................

you read this through your eyes

but it's my stuff that you're reading.

this is what happen when it's all mixed up.

end of another post that..lalalala~

wait. i can't think of any suitable title!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

best

jom